- Open a face based family template (for instance “Metric Generic Model face based”)
- Create a model text object and place on the face (don’t worry about the orientation)
- Make sure you create a parameter so that text can be edited once loaded in the project
- Load the family into the project, wow! You are done
- Use “Component” tool to place the text on the curved wall and edit to as per requirements
- You might have to use modify tools to place and align the text as per your requirements (little work here :(
I have uploaded the files used on the BIM-For-Architecture group for your reference. Hope you find it useful!