Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Revit to 3ds Max FBX whitepaper is now posted on the design visualization resource center

Last night Tatjana Dzambazova [google her name, in case you don't know her; which is sad :( ] sent me an email regarding this. Even though it was too late, I couldn't resist downloading and going through all these white papers which I must admit are amazingly useful. Remind you, I had been working on this feature since early beta releases of Revit 2009 and have successully excited lots of our users by presenting this feature. But I dont think it would be fair if I wont admit that there was lot of learning for me too :).
So, guys what are you waiting for just download them from here
Finally dont forget to share your cool images you shall end up after going through these white papers.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Cheers,
Suhail

No comments:

Post a Comment