Saturday, March 1, 2008

Merging Towers Concept Model at Customer Site

Well we all know it is really painful to work on a holiday particularly if it is weekend :(, however sometimes things turn out to be absolutely opposite. Anyway, today I happened to visit two of our prestigious customers (long due meeting) and believe me I was amazed to look at the kind of work they had been doing on Revit Architecture. Looking at the "Construction Documentation" was like unbelievable. My colleague Nikhil is trying to put together a success story from their projects, stay tuned to know more.
Oh, it almost slipped out of my mind due to excitement that above concept was a result of our discussion at one of those sites, I thought of sharing with you all, in case you find something HIDDEN in it :)

Do let me know if you find anything...

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment