Monday, April 7, 2008

Trip to "Heaven"

Recently, I got an opportunity for a quick (really quick) vacation to my native Kashmir J. But as we all know, we can’t help being without REVIT, so this time I happened to meet one of leading architect (Ar. Munir Khan) of the valley. It was really fantastic to see his work and kind of efforts they put together and I must say I loved their roofs. As usual, we started talking about Revit and tried some quick stuff in the new release. Check out some of the images which came out after a daylong session. Finally, I would like to thank Mr. Munir for all his support and energy to be with me for whole day J, but you know what good news is that he decided to move to BIM (Revit). Hurraayyyyyyy!!!!
Cheers!!!
Suhail

Can you believe this is all done in Revit and each image took less than 5 mins to render :)... Do let me know if you want to try your hands on these new COOL features.

1 comment:

  1. salam
    i makashmiri ,studyn architecture(6 sem) manipal university.from next semi hav to go for my training for 4--5months.if i get an option to do it with ar.muneer khan....will it be goodas compared to dehli n banglore firms..i m confused.....pls guide me..my email address is trupait@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete